Homeware Haul!



As I recently started plans to give my room a bit of a mini 
make-over to try to force some life back into it, I thought
this would be a good time to show off some of the really cute 
items I bought that just add a little somethin' to the room!



Firstly, I picked up this utterly wonderful book cover poster from
a shop in the Brighton Laines called 'England at Home'
(worry not- they have a fab website!). The shop itself was a
dream come true! Around every corned was a trendy
little piece of furniture or cushion!  As well as falling
head-over-heels in love with the shop, I happened to also
adore this poster, and I have to say that it makes a lovely 
addition to the room, especially in this poster frame I nabbed
off Ebay! 




Secondly, I had my eyes on a company I recently discovered 
known as 'Cable and Cotton' who are also native to Brighton. 
The store is basically a pick-and-mix light shop! You go in and
wander around picking up these colourful balls, any colour 
you desire, and in any order! Then you proceed to the till
where your cute little balls are popped in a neat little bag
for you to take home! Then, once at home you put the balls
onto the fairy lights (it's all in the instructions) and voila! Your own
completely unique fairly lights! Honestly, I was completely
blown away by this concept and found the whole process
mightily enjoyable! These would definitely make a nice
prezzie for someone, especially if you chose all of
their favourite colours! 



Okay, so I'm going to admit something here: I have a terrible
habit of buying pointless things just because they're adorable. 
Who can blame me though? I've got taste ;) Anyway, so that's
why I couldn't help getting this SUPER ADORABLE ring holder that
is also shaped like a cute lil kitty cat! :3
I also happened to get this from a shop in Brighton (Yeah,
I LOOVVVEEE shopping in Brighton!) called 'Sass
and Belle'! 


Finally, the last thing I bought was this cushion from society6
which was designed by a youtuber/artist called Rosiannah Halse Rojas.
She has some other wonderful designs so I definitely recommend
you check out her page on Society 6:
http://society6.com/rosianna

Comments