3 Desk Organisation Tips!

I am a thorough believer in the phrase "an organised
desk makes an organised mind", so here are some handy
hints to hopefully set you on the wonderful path
to organised-ness!

1. Weekly Declutter!


Get into the routine of tidying your desk once a week,
(by the end of a week I always find myself surrounded
by an ocean of scrap paper and stationary!) This step is crucial
to your well being as the idea of simplifying your workspace
can help to simplify one's mind and is a step towards being a 
productive, functioning desk user! Just take, say, an hour
every friday to clear out all of the used-up pens and paper
that's lying around and you'll notice a world of difference!

2. Monthly planners



 I'm adamant that if there was a zombie apocalypse in the near
future, then these would definitely be my choice of
weapon (okay, maybe not)- but in all seriousness,
Monthly planners are extremely handy for setting
daily goals and organising all important to-do lists! 
I printed my planner off  THIS WEBSITE


3. Make it your own!


(This it the fun part!) There's literally no point in a desk 
if you don't want to spend time there being productive,so it's
vital that you make sure it a nice place to spend time and
catered to your needs! I've decorated my desk in a quite
girly way with cute post-its and a pinky theme so it's not
a total eyesore!


I hope all of these tips inspire you to create a pleasant, organised
place to unleash your creativity and intelligence!
Here's to a new and improved working space!
*clink glasses*


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Homeware Haul!